If you want your home has a classic and gorgeous look, w will recommend you to decorate your home in Greek style. Decorating home in this style can make your home become a place where you can relax and enjoy with your new surroundings. The inspiration for home decoration in Greek style is to choose the natural colors and decorative items combined with ancient Greek mythology. Before following our steps, let’s take a look at the things you will need first.
Things you will need
- White paint or white wallpaper
- White sheer curtains
- Wickerwork, wood or iron-based furniture
- Decorative pillows
- Greek column-shaped plant stands
- Framed pictures of Greek gods and goddesses
- Small Greek statues or Greek Busts
- Colorful fresh flowers
When you finished preparing listed things, let’s start decorating your home in Greek style!!
- Paint your home with white color or install white wallpaper on your wall, then hang white sheer curtains at the windows in order to provide gentle, bright and serene atmosphere to your home.
- Add wickerwork, wood or iron-based furniture to your rooms. Put a chaise lounge in your living room and bedroom. Place iron-based furniture to your dining room, living room and bedroom. Choose a canopy bed, and then hang white fabric on it.
- Decorate your bedroom with white decorative pillows and some furniture in living room with sea green, turquoise blue and sand color shade pillows.
- Add the scent of Greek to your home by beautifying your living room and bedroom with Greek column-shaped plant stands and houseplants like ferns.
- Hang framed pictures of Greek gods and goddesses around your home and place small Greek statues or
Greek busts in some rooms such as kitchen or living room.
- Decorate your rooms with vases of fresh flowers in order to bring some liveliness to your rooms.